• Andrew Breitbart criticizing the mainstream media's decision to "destroy you," including when they "firebomb your church."
• Fox analyst Andrew Napolitano, stating that "taxation is theft." Presumably the highways that the tea partiers traveled on to get to the rallies should be maintained through voluntary funding.
• Glenn Beck calling for "food storage," presumably in preparation for the coming Armageddon, and stating that America is making the "same moves" as the Weimar Republic, which led to Nazi Germany. Following this typically loony Beck history lesson, he advises his fans to correct their children's history books.
• Sarah Palin again asking, "How is that hopey changey thing working out for ya?" (I'd say quite fine, considering the passage of health care reform.)
• Joe the Plumber complaining that his arsenal isn't big enough and proclaiming, to the delight of the crowd, his pleasure in leaving a carbon footprint with a gas-guzzling vehicle.
• Talk show host Wayne Allyn Root calling for the arrest of Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D).
Of course, there's a shot of the ubiquitous racist sign showing President Obama in tribal garb. Now visit this alternative reality: