1) Access to health insurance for 30 million Americans and lower premiums.
2) The ability of businesses and individuals to purchase comprehensive coverage from a regulated marketplace.
3) Insurers’ inability to discriminate against people with pre-existing conditions.
4) Tax credits for small businesses that offer insurance.
5) Assistance for businesses that provide health benefits to early retirees.
6) Affordable health care for lower-income Americans.
7) Investments in women’s health.
8) Young adults’ ability to stay on their parents’ health care plans.
9) Discounts for seniors on brand-name drugs.
10) Temporary coverage for the sickest Americans.